Saturday 16 January 2016

The Working Dad?

Yes! Clever, right? I thought so. My wife Kelly has put a lot of work into her blog (the wonderful To Become Mum) and at first it seemed like a good idea to just name my blog to become dad. The more I thought about it, however, the more I realised that wasn't fair to Kelly and all her efforts and would just be me trying to capitalise on that, so I decided a slight rebrand was in order.

You're probably thinking that I must be a huge Walking Dead fan to choose such a name, right? Well yeah, it's okay, I suppose. I enjoyed season one, season two lost me, season three brought me back, season four I got bored and I've not watched any since. I've also read a number of the comics, but I wouldn't say I'm a massive fan or anything. In fact, my favourite thing about the Walking Dead is the fantastic Rick/Carl meme jokes...


But none of that should stop me rebranding to make use of a fine pun - and who doesn't love a good pun?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Working Dad | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig